To cultivate positive brand awareness, you need good customer service and not all companies have the in-house resources to maintain a customer service department. So, the solution is contact center as a service (CCaaS).
How Does Contact Center as a Service Work?
Contact center as a service is a cloud-based solution that offers you premium customer experiences at an affordable rate and you can choose only the technologies you need saving time and money without on-site IT staff.
Unlike a call center where customers can only contact you by phone, CCaaS offers your clients the ability to contact you via multiple channels such as SMS text, email, live chat, and even social media.
Agents are equipped with desktops and other technologies and are fully trained to use various forms of digital communication tools to interact with your customers based on their preferences.
Additionally, an IP-based contact center can route your customer communications to agents stationed at different locations based on their access to broadband services or IP addresses.
Customer expectations are high; furthermore, to set yourself apart, you need an advantage.
Benefits of CCaaS
Affordability is one of the most significant benefits of using contact center as a service. Your initial investment is much lower than it would be with a traditional call center. Additionally, you can choose which services you want to keep monthly costs down.
Some of the other benefits include:
- Small initial investment
- Affordable operating costs
- Reduced IT staff
- Detailed analytics, personnel tracking, and performance reports
- Improved customer experiences
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Scalability up or down on-demand
- Flexibility (add or remove services easily)
- Real-time communication with consumers
- Increased customer satisfaction due to multiple communication channel options
- Inbound, outbound, and blended call abilities
- Self-serving capabilities
- Monthly updates in the cloud
- Guaranteed security and compliance with data privacy standards, regulations, and mandates like HIPAA
- 24/7 customer care support
Some of your contact center options include:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Call Center Monitoring
- Predictive Dialers
- Call Accounting
- Call Analytics
How CCaaS Can Help Your Business
Switching to a CCaaS solution can also help your growing business in many ways, like:
- Your customers can easily chat with sales as well as providing them with a direct pipeline to ask questions and get answers.
- Effectively manage your remote teams with collaboration tools such as video and additionally group messaging.
- Communicate with customers via their preferred channel (phone, chat, SMS, social media, and in-app messaging).
- Deliver a unified customer experience.
- Your real-time dashboard allows you to monitor call history, activities, volume, and, of course, patterns to determine root causes and provide quick solutions.
- Use open APIs to integrate AI (artificial intelligence), natural language platforms, as well as machine learning technology into your customer experience.
- Boost your workforce efficiency together with using tight scheduling, quality management, and speech analytics.
- In addition, use the contact center integrations to take advantage of open APIs and CRM applications to enhance your functionality.
Find out More About CCaaS
Customer expectations are high, and to further set yourself apart, you need an advantage. Contact RingLeader today to learn more about our contact center as a service and how it can make a difference for your company.
For a free consultation, click here.